By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on the Nazirin Skin Clinic’s web site are provided “as is”. Nazirin Skin Clinic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nazirin Skin Clinic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nazirin Skin Clinic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nazirin Skin Clinic’s Internet site, even if Nazirin Skin Clinic or a Nazirin Skin Clinic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the www.nazirinskinclinic.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nazirin Skin Clinic does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nazirin Skin Clinic may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nazirin Skin Clinic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nazirin Skin Clinic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nazirin Skin Clinic of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nazirin Skin Clinic’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
NAZIRIN SKIN CLINIC (NSC) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- At NSC, every patient receives comprehensive treatment and care provided by dermatologists and therapists who have expertise in their given field.
- Each person and entities doing business with NSC, have been carefully selected for the quality of their offered products or services.
- NSC offers competitive pricing for the treatments and procedures as well as the assurance that all such treatments and procedures will reflect NSC’s quality and care.
- To maintain our professional and ethical standards, we charge a fee for a consultation appointment with Dr Nazirin Ariffin. Scheduled consultation with our Beauty Therapists is completely free. Our team here is to provide you with all the necessary information and medical advice you may need to make an informed decision about your treatment or procedure.
- NSC is a registered specialist clinic under the Ministry of Health and abides the Malaysia PDPA Act 2010. Kindly refer our PDPA FAQs attached with this form. Your personal information data will be processed for clinical diagnosis, treatment operations, commercial and marketing transactions and the fulfilment of the service that you have subscribed to. You have the right to give or not to give consent for NSC marketing purposes:
- Late arrivals and cancellations can be made via phone, Whatsapp, SMS or in person at least 24 hours prior to the the scheduled appointment. We would be grateful if you can do so as soon as possible to avoid any confusion and misunderstandings as well as to help us maintain our service excellence for the rest of our patients.
- We reserve the right to take a deposit for a booking (online and offline) for appointments with our Dermatologist from those patients who failed to turn up for a previously scheduled appointment (or from those who did not cancel their booking at least 24 hours prior to booking date) on two or more occasions.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival may result in reduced consultation time or a rescheduling of appointments.
- You will be alerted via a Whatsapp / SMS text message within 24 hours prior to your confirmed appointment.
- If you fail to cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment or if you are later than 30 minutes for your scheduled appointment, more than once, a cautionary note will be made on your record on our customer appointment priority lists. We very much hope that none of the above need concern you and that your appointment arrangements are as seamless as possible.
Should you experience any discomfort such as redness, itchiness or breakouts within 7 days any treatment, please contact us immediately.